- All products are added to your cart.
The Silverback 65 is a versatile mid-size pack with a removable internal poly carbonate frame and roll top with full side compression. For world class weight transfer, the Silverback comes in three sizes (small/medium/large) with a one-size-fits-most medium hip belt (included). With no exposed mesh & Gossamer Gear's custom Robic fabric, this pack is perfect for bushwhacking and on trail use!
*Note: This pack comes with a medium belt (28"-45" waist) installed.
- Roll top (clip up or down)
- Trekking pole hardware
- Hydration sleeve & tube routing
- Lash loop for ice axe
- Removable lightweight PC frame
- Removable belt with pockets
- Tough Robic fabrics
- Fast belt compatible.
- Volume: 65L total capacity
- Main Pack Body to Bottom of Extension Collar: 46.5L
- Dimensions: 10.7" W x 7.28" D x 21.5" H
- Extension collar height: 12"
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 40lbs
- Comfort: 35lbs
Material: Custom Robic fabric - Main pack body is 100D Robic and the boot, side pockets and belt are 200D Robic.
- Small: 17.25" (11.5"-15.5" torso) Generally fits people 5' 6" and under
- Medium: 20.25” (15.5"-19.5" torso) Generally fits people 5'5" to 5'11"
- Large: 23.25” (19.5"-23.5" torso) Generally fits people 5'11" and up
- Small: 36oz
- Medium: 37.6oz
- Large: 40oz