- All products are added to your cart.
Outdoor Trail Maps Comanche Peak Wilderness Map
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- 1:40,000 scale (1 in ≈ 0.6 mi)
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
The Comanche Peak Wilderness spans 68,000 acres across the northern and northeastern boundaries of Rocky Mountain National Park, including the northern Mummy Range. This map shows 80 miles of hiking trails within the wilderness boundaries along with another 110 miles of trails in the surrounding areas, including the northeast corner of Rocky Mountain National Park.
The front of the map shows the trails in the western half of the wilderness area, including the Big South Trail along the Cache La Poudre River, the trails around Crown Point Road, Browns Lake, Comanche Lake and Comanche Peak. The back of the map covers the eastern half of the wilderness area, including trails around Pingree Park (and the CSU Pingree Park Campus), Signal Mountain and the North Fork Trail and North Boundary Trail areas into the Rocky Mountain National Park.