- All products are added to your cart.
14ers Series Topographic Hiking Map 11 of 16 covers fourteeners Capitol Peak and Snowmass Mountain (south side) on the front and Capitol Peak (north side) on the back, including all hiking trails in the surrounding areas. This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and includes the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
The front of 14ers Map 11 shows access to the Maroon Bells - Snowmass wilderness from the south from Lead King Basin via Geneva Creek Trailhead and Silver Creek Trailhead including the Geneva Lake area, Snowmass Lake area, Avalanche Lake area, Pierre Lakes area and Capitol Lake area. The routes up Snowmass Mountain from Geneva Lake and Snowmass Lake are featured on this map.
The back of Map 11 shows access to the Maroon Bells - Snowmass wilderness from the North via the Capitol Peak Trailhead and Snowmass Trailhead as well as the Nicholson Creek Trail, West Snowmass Creek Trail, Maroon-Snowmass Trail and Capitol Creek Trail. This is Map 11 of 16 14ers Maps covering all Colorado 14ers.